hdorre Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Wtf page 1? I ain't scrolling back 100 something pages lolEdit the link. I'm mobile too lol Change the page # in the URL On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 I would also like to do a small giveaway at the end of the build, So mods If you see this and approve, I am requesting your permission. Edit: Thank you n8! Ok first of all, That shit is in like 2 font, what the fuck! Second of all, you're never gonna finish this build by page 150. 200, maybe, but not 150. I was just saying that to keep the masses interested! How bout a decal giveaway at 125 and 150, "I've been Carbonized" or some shit (you're welcome for the idea, yes you can have it). Then when it's done another one with something else to give away that says "Finally Playing, 25 design changes, $100,000 in equipment, and a $25,000 car" then give away one of your old subs too! Marketing genius right there! WOOT! Again, you're welcome! NOW GET TO WORK! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Hellbilly429 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Was page 1 the only audio install pics too? Lol, jk Carbon, you got so much shit going into this car that noone is ever gonna know about when they see it all together 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
IBleedMusick Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Oh so we doing websites and ain't no one call Dre 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Oh so we doing websites and ain't no one call Dre Apparently not. Sounds like the Duchess hasn't done her job! LMAO Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Chris Hammer Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 it says giveaway at end of build...so next year MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Carbon Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 it says giveaway at end of build...so next year LOL Scheduled giveaway for 2016 when the build is finished Oh so we doing websites and ain't no one call Dre No idea you were in the business sir. I would also like to do a small giveaway at the end of the build, So mods If you see this and approve, I am requesting your permission. Edit: Thank you n8! "Finally Playing, 25 design changes, $100,000 in equipment, and a $25,000 car" NOW GET TO WORK! Love that title! and its a $30,000 car
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 and its a $30,000 car I'd hide too, you got ripped off. No way I'd have paid over $20k for it. Well depends on how many miles, but $30k HELLLLLL NO! Ok, let's get some progress going here. You have enough equipment to get the build going. Quit Stalling! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Carbon Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 and its a $30,000 car I'd hide too, you got ripped off. No way I'd have paid over $20k for it. Well depends on how many miles, but $30k HELLLLLL NO! Ok, let's get some progress going here. You have enough equipment to get the build going. Quit Stalling! Bought it at an auction. less than half of retail.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.