scooter99 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Ok. I figured it was the picture playing tricks. Carry on. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Agreene Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 you guys planned on crimping on lugs to those runs before finishing off the batts right ?
scooter99 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Oh yeah, plenty of room then. Thanks for the pic. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
killallblue Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 So the photos that carbon will be uploading looks like its not alone but I had to do stupid shit like build braces for the false floor and re do the stupid buss bars and then carbon thought it was a good idea to put a new batt in his car and I had to do that -.-.
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Lol ^^ 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
will77530 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 so you did something that takes 2min to do and take a pic of that lol keep it up guys i upload shit that takes two minutes to do would you rather not have pics uploaded.......
Carbon Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug. Some of todays work
Hellbilly429 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Damn, got a ton of work done today (not being sarcastic either) Lookin good I wish I knew where the hell you got that badass circuit breaker, all I could find were junky ring post style that dont fit 1/0 lugs 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.