Sundown Audio

Orion 2500d (early 2000's)

IBleedMusick

vodka lol :D

This.. I think this was the show i got shutdown by the cops when I was hammered demoing and just left the car full tilt playing and walked away

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Sounds like some mean cheater amps.

They are not cheater amps....

Correct they are just BEAST..

:ninja:

Ok. I don't know these beasts and seen the .35 ohm and just thought cheater amps.

I know the old school Orions are cheater amps

P5170093.jpg

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

a cheater amp is crazily underrated and "usually" can be wired to a very low ohm load.. mostly for competition use in classes based off an amps power rating at a certain ohm load

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does "cheater" amp mean?

As pa-pa said they were. A 50 watt mono could put out as much as 200 watts. So the comp boys would enter in a lower power class and blow the competitors away. Sense they were producing double to triple the power. I hope I said this correctly.

Archived