Calling out E-thug Audiofanaticz

I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off.

The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?

I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off.

The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?

Then wouldn't it be at the head rest since that's were our heads are at?

Then wouldn't it be at the head rest since that's were our heads are at?

That works too.

so he does 158 on a spl meter not the termlab. isnt it the termlab that counts?

so if any meter is valid then i do 210 on my ear-o-meter. everyone else loses

I'm a noob, but I like this idea.

At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I roll the back down cuz its the loudz!!, but i also dont push my face on the glass either.

Archived