Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Yea I hit a 160 the other dayI did Let's see if I can get it correct this time Wasnt it 160.1? Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
TeamHT Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Me too except if my mom comes lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Me too except if my mom comes lol Dammit I need to finish my sentences Now I know why I Never did good in English classes Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 you posting that 158 is like me posting this pic and claiming its my numbers. Nice score Miguel Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? Then wouldn't it be at the head rest since that's were our heads are at? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? Then wouldn't it be at the head rest since that's were our heads are at? That works too.
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 so he does 158 on a spl meter not the termlab. isnt it the termlab that counts? so if any meter is valid then i do 210 on my ear-o-meter. everyone else loses my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I'm a noob, but I like this idea. At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
fritosaregood Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I roll the back down cuz its the loudz!!, but i also dont push my face on the glass either. seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.