Illegal Immigrant Licenses

Speak goo Ingrish, be regal or gea oue... Speak good English, be legal, or get out!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

^^^ I would do the same my way of thinking was I understand them so it's a good practice for them once I saw them really confuse I would start talking in Spanish saying I understood them none ever got mad at me

For doing that

But people like that should get slap

Should've asked first and not assume

I saw something about it not being the official language a few years back on several news channels

Don't know if it changed since then

I work with a bunch of guys who are from mexico, most have become legal some havent. All of the legals have the same problem, they mock our system for making them citizens. To them its a complete joke about naming a couple presidents saying the national anthem and "doing the time" in the united states as they say. Its that attitude that makes me upset. We're a bunch of close knit open types and ive asked why they dont bothwr learning better english and they tell me why should they? Our country has made it so that theres no need. Everything inenglish Iis printed in spanish somewhere else on anything. While im all for embracing foewign cultures and conformity I dont think its right that its all we are anymore, america has conformed so much that its no longer an adjustment but permanent change on our half and no conformity on the other side

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Why do you guys keep saying that English isn't the "official" language of the US? I'm pretty sure that, the constitution and the bill of rights are written in English. Might not be modern English.. but its still English. Come to think of it.... I don't think there has ever been a piece of legislation that has ever passed that wasn't in English. I could be wrong tho.

Hell, I was at work yesterday and a non-English speaking Spanish guy came in looking for some help. Which I gladly gave. I speak a little Spanish but I try and make the Spanish speaking customers speak English to me. Not because I'm an ass.. its just easier. Even if they talk to me in Spanish I answer in English. Maybe its a Texas thing (TexMex) I don't know.. Anyway, he started cussing at me in Spanish and said something to the equivalent of: "pinche mayate puto verga estupido. habla espanol cabron hijo de puta"

To his surprise I lite into his ass with some choice Spanish of my own and he shut up fast.

Regardless what ever is done needs to be done delicately. Its been out of hand for a while now.

that is some garbled ass Spanish!lol

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE in the US. A Very famous founding father wanted to have one though, and it wasn't English.

Besides, My people have been here since before they cut down the trees to build the Mayflower and WE have been speaking Spanish the whole time.

My vote is for Greek as an official language. If you don't learn it you go back to where your ancestors came from...

HAHA, sorry typing Spanish is well not first nature to me. Im all for learning other languages but English is pretty universal. even if its the hardest language to learn for a non-English speaker. I know a bit of Cherokee but haven't spoken it since I was about 7. Knowing your own culture is a must. But... it would be nice for the coin to be 2 sided. Main reason I learned Spanish was to catch people talking shit. haha :good:

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Bottom line, America is a melting pot. All cultures and all ethnic groups are welcome, minus a few cultural traditions. Just be legal.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

shut the border down first. it will cost to much to send them back. so make them all legal and dont let them or any one else have earned income tax credit. second if we send them all back our economy might go to shit. and im already paying to much for produce and if we as americans have to pick cucunbers, pickles will be like 15$ a jar. plus wal-mart would be crushed. (might be a good thing).... and i have a question? when these illegals use someone elses SS# they are paying into that persons acctount or whatever you want to call it. and they also pay into payroll tax and whatever your state government wants. so where does that money go?

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

HAHA, sorry typing Spanish is well not first nature to me. Im all for learning other languages but English is pretty universal. even if its the hardest language to learn for a non-English speaker. I know a bit of Cherokee but haven't spoken it since I was about 7. Knowing your own culture is a must. But... it would be nice for the coin to be 2 sided. Main reason I learned Spanish was to catch people talking shit. haha :good:

there is no "US culture". Shit, I am from 1,800 miles from where I was born and the two places couldn't be more different.

Archived