Illegal Immigrant Licenses

Every race has its own "bad" groups who use the system and do crimes . Everyone acts like white/black guys don't use the system or do crimes .. If people would get their heads out their asses for just awhile this country just might progress more but no they want to hold down people who work hard. Sorry it makes no sense to me .. But im done

My .02

I live on polish community .. And its not a secret that in every second house live illegal immigrants.. Do u think that the emmigration would not be able to catch them and send them back to poland?!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Not all Mexicans ( for example) are not bad its the ones who use the system and who are criminals who give the good hard working Mexicans a bad image

This just shows were normal just like every other country/culture/rce

Theirs good and theirs bad

yea I know but people only want to concentrate on the bad things and not even consider that there is alot of good hard working people that just want to be successful and give a better life to their kids

The confusing thing is that if there is such a big problem with illegal aliens being in the country then why the hell are they offering them a chance to.get liscenses???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The confusing thing is that if there is such a big problem with illegal aliens being in the country then why the hell are they offering them a chance to.get liscenses???

Because they drive anyways.. Like it was mentioned before, would u rather to have an accident with somebody without driver licence and insurance?

What would REALLY be interesting to know is.... if they have these Licenses. What will their insurrance rates look like? Are we talking 65 yr old male never had an accident in his life rates or 18 yr male driving a sports car rates.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I was 20 when i got my american driver licence , and they said that it doesnt count that I have one from poland since i was 18...

You just simply start over..

I was 20 when i got my american driver licence , and they said that it doesnt count that I have one from poland since i was 18...

You just simply start over..

Thats not quite what I meant. Males under 25 driving a sports car get rapped by insurance rates. Hell I remember when I first got full coverage on my mustang it was like $800 a month... Just for 1 car and I was the other person on the policy. Now that im 26... I have 4 cars with full coverage, 3 drivers and insurance is only $136 a month haha.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I didn't read too many post on this but I noticed a lot of misinformed people.

1) A few of you think its so easy to become legal. The process pretty complicated. If it was just that "history test" you guys mentioned I bet a lot more people would have it. First, they have to get a work visa to come OR pay A LOT of money to have someone bring them illegally. Then the fun part start. A ton of paperwork then an extremely long wait to see if your case even gets looked at. And I bet this is gonna be a curball to a lot of you, after you started you legalization process yoi CAN NOT leave the country AT ALL.

2) Seems like some people think they have it easy or better than us citizens do. I notice a lot of us excited at the beginning of every year because what? Some of us get a tax return for paying all those taxes during the year. Well they get to pay taxes throughout the year BUT have no chance at a tax return.

3) Illegal immigrants do the jobs WE don't want to do. Why get rid of them? I went to work in the fields for 1 grape season and that was enough. They can keep that job.

And it's a shame as an American to know my countries history and people trying to act all high and mighty when it comes to immigrants. This country was founded by illegal immigrants!

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

For my first job pretty much all my coworkers were immigrants. It was a very shitty job. I can definitely see your point there lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived