i haven't received any message or anything telling me why i would be restricted from posting in a "for sale" thread. Not sure if it's a glitch on my account or something else. any help would be appreciated.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Not sure why you wouldn't be able to post IN one.

You can also PM the seller if you wish to purchase the product. No need to post in the thread

Somebody didn't read the rules. Can't say I'm surprised.

lol I read the rules damn problem is if I don't read it like 12 times I don't get everything and when I do something else pops in my head and then I forget everything lol

but that's just me lol

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Unless I am missing something... Don't the rules say you need 150 posts to create a for sale thread? I didn't see anything about posting in one that has already been created :unknw:

when i first joined, i was in the want to buy section, posted i had something. in retrospect, i should have read the "please read" thread.

regardless, i was still able to post in for sale threads after that. this is a recent occurrence and i haven't had any infractions since that point.

just to make it clear to everyone.

my problem is NOT posting "for sale" threads. it is being able to post IN "for sale" threads.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Unless I am missing something... Don't the rules say you need 150 posts to create a for sale thread? I didn't see anything about posting in one that has already been created :unknw:

You are correct. I misread his post. My bad.

OP, my bad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yup that's what I'm thinking. Something weird going on lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg