Sonic Electronix

Where you live also makes a big difference to. I seen where some towns who use to boom now have slowed down. I need to also correct myself to prevent misunderstanding. When I talk about bad shops I by no means say all of them. Just the ones with poor attitude towards the customer. With prices that exceed the local economy or 150 for a sealed prefab 10" box. They have to make enough to cover overhead and such. So some prices are high to those with small wallets. Just not necessarily bad.

Exactly, i hate it when people say "your gonna be deaf" i just wanna say, ask steve meade if he's deaf, but they'd prolly be like who TF is that? And your right i try to be respectful around people...especially at night and at stoplights. I play very very low volume even with windows down. Then when that light turns green i go and bump some more. Theres times and places for it. Unless i see another little kid with what they think is a "bad ass louder than yours" system. They look to me like they own me or something, and then i turn that good shit up and they roll up their windows and turn their BS down...thats my favorite part :)

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

have you ever check how many members are here? :drink40:

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

According to them its boomin (back in season lol)

Turn your volume down!!!!! My droid DNA feels the need to amplify everything I record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLsjmXIWtk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fuck Wisconsin

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I live in a small enough community that I can know a vast majority of the people around here and I always try to help them out as much as I can. I have even offered multiple times to build a box for some of my closer friends completely for free. Just because I want the experience in doing it. But they never have enough "ambition" I guess to actually pull out their subs look at the bottom and send me a picture of it... I just feel bad that these people have much more potential behind their equipment then what they are getting out of it. Plus I'm pretty sure that our shop for the most part wires in the upper Ohms to make them safe on their warranty. Which I will admit is a great warranty which is almost a we will fix it free of charge for 2 years no matter what you do to it. To a reasonable extent, which I bet is voided if you rewire to a lower resistance.

But don't get me wrong there are always those people that come up and say they have the best system and I just go off on them about it. They have almost no right to brag about something they didn't put together and used their parents money to buy.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

According to them its boomin (back in season lol)

Turn your volume down!!!!! My droid DNA feels the need to amplify everything I record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLsjmXIWtk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fuck Wisconsin

After seeing those snow banks all I could think about was the cool-aide guy might jump out of it. :OhYeah:

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

completely disagree. The more that my friends and random people ask for demos, the more interested they are in it. I feel like if more people were actually exposed to car audio, more and more people would enjoy it.

Same here

The competition scene might be dead

But that's just a small fraction of car audio

Yeah lets go Wisconsin! lmfao. I wouldn't really say that audio is declining. Wisconsin has quite a bit where I live. I go to a small highschool of about 250 kids and theres atleast 10 decent systems

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Archived