Got Audiobahn?

SPL2K

This was the first shipment they sent me when they started sponsoring me in 2004. The shop i worked for at the time wasnt even an Audiobahn dealer. Boy they were pissed...lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

jesus sweet christ, you must really be some special kind of guy to get a deal like that... nowa days when people hear sponcorsip its more of a joke then a sponcorship...i dont care what anyone says ... if given the chance to run all that i would.. hell id do pyle if they provided everything i needed to do the complete install lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

damn...nice stack of solo x u got there too

You should have seen my stack of 103 Kicker KX1200.1's. :D

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

You should have seen my stack of 103 Kicker KX1200.1's. :D

Pics or it diddent happen :blink::lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Pics or it diddent happen :blink::lol:

man...i WISH i had a pic of it. It was awesome. (I also had 67 L7 10's at the time) Im sure someone in accounting at Kicker can verify it. :lol:

Archived