Diamond Audio?

I picked up some tweets from my buddies shop today for a cheap price. :)

I figured that they got to be better then the cheap insigma tweeters from bestbuy that I keep frying until I get my components all ordered.

They are Diamond Audio 19na.

I cant find nothing for specs on these things, Id like to know their wattage and crossover freq.

any one know anything?

I picked up some tweets from my buddies shop today for a cheap price. :)

I figured that they got to be better then the cheap insigma tweeters from bestbuy that I keep frying until I get my components all ordered.

They are Diamond Audio 19na.

I cant find nothing for specs on these things, Id like to know their wattage and crossover freq.

any one know anything?

dont kno anything about those ones, but my friends 250 is all in diamond audio stuff, he has 4 sets of components, so 8, of the top of the line diamonds...and talk about impressive, there very crisp and clean....and they get pretty loud....for urs id just try givin them around 75w (what most components take)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

HEX Componets FTW!

dont under estimate diamond, they get loud, and are very clean while doing so....i would recommend them...but not buy them....there are much better things...but there not bad

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...
dont under estimate diamond, they get loud, and are very clean while doing so....i would recommend them...but not buy them....there are much better things...but there not bad

the old diamond hex components were some of the best to come out. Also you mentioned you would throw 75wrms at tweeters... i don't think that is such a good idea :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

the old diamond hex components were some of the best to come out. Also you mentioned you would throw 75wrms at tweeters... i don't think that is such a good idea :)

ive put more than that to some tiatium cone tweets before, (150 rms) and they sounded INSANE crazy crazy loud.... and still pretty clean

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

ive put more than that to some tiatium cone tweets before, (150 rms) and they sounded INSANE crazy crazy loud.... and still pretty clean

Well speaking from EXPERIENCE(ran D6 components, we used to be a diamond dealer, and the shop down the road where my buddy works is now a dealer) with diamond audio, not just a generalization I would not throw 75wrms at there tweeters.

Those tweeters are from the M3 component set which was diamond's entry level set... the whole set(midbass+tweeters) itself will only handle 100wrms.

Edited by Shyne151

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

Well speaking from EXPERIENCE(ran D6 components, we used to be a diamond dealer, and the shop down the road where my buddy works is now a dealer) with diamond audio, not just a generalization I would not throw 75wrms at there tweeters.

Those tweeters are from the M3 component set which was diamond's entry level set... the whole set(midbass+tweeters) itself will only handle 100wrms.

well my friend has like the 2nd from the top of the line diamond ones and diamonds biggest 4 channel amp, and it gets loud... but imo he spent alot more money for looks than he did for quality

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

well my friend has like the 2nd from the top of the line diamond ones and diamonds biggest 4 channel amp, and it gets loud... but imo he spent alot more money for looks than he did for quality

I didn't say anything about your friends equipment? i've probably installed everything he has before... i'm saying i wouldn't throw 75wrms at those tweeters. I don't know why you brought your friend into it?

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

I didn't say anything about your friends equipment? i've probably installed everything he has before... i'm saying i wouldn't throw 75wrms at those tweeters. I don't know why you brought your friend into it?

cause he has diamond stuff, i mentioned it at the very begginning, saying pretty much that he has diamond stuff and its pretty cool, but you pay alot more for "diamond" then you do for quality

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg