>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

which is what ppl do. about anything. I mean granted, I do think he's right that samsung should've made it so it doesn't get so hot, but is it an issue? Not yet. I am afraid it will... like the screen will break or it'll be like RROD for the xbox lol. But... so far? With over a month of use? No issues. only issue i have is battery... but, only cause I'm playing games on it a lot. lol.

Sheena = pedobear

my htc sensation would do it after just a short time of playing a game. sometimes while it was just charging. and i had that phone for forever it seemed. but yeah i do wish companies could figure a way around that. just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean it won't, or that i want a super hot screen lol. but it never caused an issue with my old phone, and it got way hotter than my s4. htc has some good build quality tho when it comes to phones

yup lol. just keep playin, or have it active... and feel the screen in like 20-30 min. warm. not hot, like you can still touch. but, that's the worst i've ever felt. lol.

and keep playin and tell me how long that battery lasts. seems to be about 1% per minute or somethin, not kidding.

Sheena = pedobear

I plugged it in around 330 at 20 some percent. Using the charger that came with it. It's now 512 and 57%. Lol. Playing games takes a serious toll on the battery. I checked at like 510 and was at 55%. So 2% in 2 min? That's good. But, 30% in hour and half or so? That's horrible. That's seriously how much games take on the battery.

As far as the screen brightness, set for auto. I don't like to manually adjust it as sometimes it's too bright and pain to go adjust it. Sometimes too dark. So I let it do it automatically and works out well.

Sheena = pedobear

the headphone jack? Idk. I plug it into my surround sound and use iheartradio and no probs. so as far as that? i have no probs

wifi? no probs

hot? well, depends. it gets warm, but it's not like "OMG, I JUST BURNT MYSELF" how this rambling idiot keeps going on lol. it's just... warm. really. i play games on it all the time and yeah, it's warm but doesn't stop me. lol. i mean shit, been playin a game for an hour now, hour straight, and it's warm. can leave my finger on the screen and no prob. just think of it as a hand warmer...

that band raising or whatnot? if you use a case, WHO THE HELL CARES? I have actually 0 cm worth of the actual phone exposed as i have a case.

Then to all of you who posted few days ago or whatnot... about me bein at 60% and all... no, that's me playin games on the phone. lol. whomever has this, i kid you not, get the game "spartan wars" and play it for few hours. Have it at 100% and play. Then tell me how your battery is after even an hour.

He doesn't know what warm is if he has never touched an amp that is ready to took an egg lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

the headphone jack? Idk. I plug it into my surround sound and use iheartradio and no probs. so as far as that? i have no probs

wifi? no probs

hot? well, depends. it gets warm, but it's not like "OMG, I JUST BURNT MYSELF" how this rambling idiot keeps going on lol. it's just... warm. really. i play games on it all the time and yeah, it's warm but doesn't stop me. lol. i mean shit, been playin a game for an hour now, hour straight, and it's warm. can leave my finger on the screen and no prob. just think of it as a hand warmer...

that band raising or whatnot? if you use a case, WHO THE HELL CARES? I have actually 0 cm worth of the actual phone exposed as i have a case.

Then to all of you who posted few days ago or whatnot... about me bein at 60% and all... no, that's me playin games on the phone. lol. whomever has this, i kid you not, get the game "spartan wars" and play it for few hours. Have it at 100% and play. Then tell me how your battery is after even an hour.

He doesn't know what warm is if he has never touched an amp that is ready to took an egg lol

Was that to me? I don't know what warm is? Lol. I'm confused on that one....

Sheena = pedobear

Archived