Antonio Moore Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 If you're having this much issue even turning it on, maybe you shouldn't be messing with it. lol Don't comment if its not helpful
Antonio Moore Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Slide the metal sleve back a few inches, it is under it. Slide the metal locking sleve back and you will find it. i will post a pic in a sec Thanks very helpful
MrSkippyJ Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Here...I helpedhttp://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/DEH-80PRS_OperationManual020712.pdfalso, picture for even more help. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Robert8252 Posted February 28, 2013 Report Posted February 28, 2013 Videos blurry but its helpful 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Antonio Moore Posted February 28, 2013 Author Report Posted February 28, 2013 Videos blurry but its helpful Nice.. Good looking out
Noel989 Posted February 28, 2013 Report Posted February 28, 2013 Here...I helped http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/DEH-80PRS_OperationManual020712.pdf also, picture for even more help. He avoids your help lol Show he doesn't like to read First thing someone should do if they don't know something is read manual if theirs one I read my manual from my deck twice Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bcbrassard Posted February 28, 2013 Report Posted February 28, 2013 I agree guys. It CLRARLY states in install instructions how to operate this unit with the website with more than a dozen videos. Not trying to be a dick OP but its not that complicted to get it in NW mode & operate the EQ. Good luck1
Antonio Moore Posted March 1, 2013 Author Report Posted March 1, 2013 Here...I helped http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/DEH-80PRS_OperationManual020712.pdf also, picture for even more help. He avoids your help lolShow he doesn't like to read First thing someone should do if they don't know something is read manual if theirs one I read my manual from my deck twice Why would I make an forum account if I don't like to read? I only thanked him for trying to help I had already got everything fixed from first guy advice
Antonio Moore Posted March 1, 2013 Author Report Posted March 1, 2013 Oh and I posted on forum because my phone wouldn't show the online user manual and I didn have the manual on me because I was away from home..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.