Antonio Moore Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Any1 know a few ways to stop alternator him or engine sound in speakers?
bassfreake Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 sticking a cap on it can clean up the sound right? I haven't tried it myself but I've seen ppl on here saying something about that. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Skullz Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Redo the ground. If it is a pioneer deck then ground the RCA's on the back of the H/U. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
MrEwubbsZ Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 It's a ground issue if iirc. Use the search I've seen this exact title before. 2000 Ranger Build Log
AI James Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Redo the ground. If it is a pioneer deck then ground the RCA's on the back of the H/U. maybe old pioneers
ric006 Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 get some shielded rca cables, could be a grounding issue,
Antonio Moore Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 80 prs head unit. And it's hooked to Rockford t600 4. I will re ground it see if it fixes the problem
8ight Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 You most certainly have a ground loop. I was experiencing the same issue even over my balanced Symbilink cables. I noticed and removed the factory ground strap between my engine block and chassis (which made a chassis-block-chassis loop due to my existing frame and block to battery grounds) now I am noise free! I'm gonna hate
Antonio Moore Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Redo the ground. If it is a pioneer deck then ground the RCA's on the back of the H/U. Ground the rcas??
HunterJohnson Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.