Its not recamendid but ive taken them apart and then put them back together with out any problems. But i put them back exactly the way I found them. I didnt take them apart and try to use the air line with the feral and bearal on another fitting.

Why don't people use push-to- connect fitting anymore. I use all brass, DOT, weatherhead brand fittings and i have never had an issue in 8 years and all of the air system is 8 years old. I have to use the open end of a box wrench to depress the ring thay hold so good.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

ferrals go on the inside of the air line barrels go on the out side of the air line. You can get them at any simi truck repair place. Ive seen ace hardware have them. You need to make sure there D.O.T. approved for air brakes. id switch over to ptc tho there so much nicer

Well, i got the ad news a little bit ago. the new cylinder i need is out of stock until march. So the next cheapest i could find are around 100$. Of course i would need 2 so they would match in size. Then, they wont fit my brackets, so another 150ish in brackets. add in about 500 in shipping, and bam, 400bones. I am not paying 400$ to fix this shit, so my car is getting parked in the garage until march when they get the ones in stock that will match mine. That really fucking blows. I am kinda at a loss right now, b/c now i only have one vehicle between the wifey and i to use. this shit sucks guys, i am at a loss for words right now over the situation. disgusted, and pissed at the intire thing. I'm half minded to sell the entire setup in march when i get the new cylinder, and put some nice coils on the car for now.

I still got her. That's the one vehicle i have now that my car is down.

BTW, i have decided to go ahead and sell the airride. I just bought some new coilovers. I cant go a month without my car, and i ain paying 400$ to fix something that cost me 1500. Just aint worth it IMO. I will have another bagged ride one day, and next time, it wont be my daily. Now i gotta decide if i want to part it out, or wait a month, and sell as a whole.

Archived