Jump to content

Speaker wire. Good Quality, Cheap price. Opinions needed


CaPRiCEx383

Recommended Posts

Posted

the Kord or Karma ss would be my choice. both ofc.

35.99 for 100 ft of the Karma 16ga right off the website

Speaker_Wire-KAR-2.JPG

and 30 bucks for 100 ft of the Kord

Speaker_Wire_KRD12.jpg

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

I've used both the kord and karma. Don't really want to run it again, I have the karma in the Caprice right now on HU power and its ok. But I'm a believer that good cable WILL make a difference.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

too late, i ordered this from skyhigh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-ft-TRUE-AWG-14-Gauge-SPEAKER-WIRE-265-Strands-GA-Car-Home-Audio-Blue-Silver-/170946670076?pt=US_Car_Audio_Power_Speaker_Wire&hash=item27cd372dfc

will post quality video

265 strand per conductor at 14 gauge vs 96 stands per conductor at 16 gauge, no brainer , ordered and says it will be here in 4 days

What a deal! I can do both cars with this

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

The Skyhigh speaker wire isn't Oxygen Free Copper.

Does it really even matter? Let alone with 65 watts?

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...