where are my pwxs

bassaddiction

I would cancel, But there are soooo many other mids out there I don't know where to begin to find a replacement. Maybe i should cancel anyway.

Did they ever ship? lol

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

What model number are your mids? Are you happy with them. I'm also looking at some sundown sa-6.5's

I cant say bro.... im a lil worried about how low theyll go. But, mine arent in/running yet... sad face.

IMG_1892_zpsad8f8a83.jpg

IMG_1891_zpscccdbd81.jpg

The tweets,... they look beef cake as fawk.... and rebuildable !!

IMG_1898_zps7da11276.jpg

3-6.5's and 2 of the tweets, per door.......

Just saw your update..... good luck man!

Just checked their store and got what I was expecting...no update, and my order status still hasn't changed from "Awaiting Fulfillment". They did however raise the price of the mezzo's $60 to $249. When I saw that I got excited for a minute and thought maybe they were finally in (since the price changed) but nope.

I would cancel, But there are soooo many other mids out there I don't know where to begin to find a replacement. Maybe i should cancel anyway.

:drink40:

IMG_1886_zpsc9e3f5a8.jpg

MINE ARE COMING TOMORROW AND IM PUTTING THEM IN IMMEDIATELY. Cant wait dude. Ill let you know how they sound as soon as I hear them!!

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

the reason i went with PWX is they had a higher power handling capacity. i had a pair of alpine X's that caught fire and were simply unable to get anywhere near loud enough to keep up with the highs and bass. i wanted something i could put 400 or so watts to each door. i was worried that rockford and the like still would not get loud enough. they only had 10's in stock on there site so i went with em. they were kind of a pain to install tho, had to space back my window tracks 1.25" and build a 1.5" spacer to hold the speakers after cutting out my door. then i had to fiber glass onto my door panels where i had to cut to make room for the spacers and speaker. all that because i was not confident on a 6.5" speaker being able to generate enough volume.

nothing, gutted

Archived