Sonic Electronix

Those are some tough decisions. I just find it hard to compare cars to trucks cause trucks are very handy, especially with the extra cash that you will be able to use on anything down the road. But that mustang would be amazing to drive!

In the end it all comes down to what you want. I'll bet you'll be fine in the end.

Edit: screw you and your working 3D printer. Our school bought one of those for our program but the new IT guy came in and wiped EVERYTHING so now we don't have the program for it and the company doesn't distribute our version anymore so we will eventually have to fork out 5 grand for a whole new program licence...

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Those are some tough decisions. I just find it hard to compare cars to trucks cause trucks are very handy, especially with the extra cash that you will be able to use on anything down the road. But that mustang would be amazing to drive!

In the end it all comes down to what you want. I'll bet you'll be fine in the end.

Edit: screw you and your working 3D printer. Our school bought one of those for our program but the new IT guy came in and wiped EVERYTHING so now we don't have the program for it and the company doesn't distribute our version anymore so we will eventually have to fork out 5 grand for a whole new program licence...

lol 5k? I think its more like 20k for a school license but for tons of computers (our case is about 25 desktops in the room, plus 170 of the freshman's laptops).

Edit: also, i have test drove 2-3 of the 2011+ mustangs. Wow they are nice. they drive sooooo well. And ive seen TONS of people getting 26mpg around town and about 35mpg on the interstate. That was the car i original designed my sub box for

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

just the programs, driver, and stuff for the printer, we all ready have the rest of the programs like inventor, ect.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

just the programs, driver, and stuff for the printer, we all ready have the rest of the programs like inventor, ect.

oh, okay. I was thinking of the price for inventor. You doing engineering also? I see you do pole vaulting. Ive done cross country mostly but figured i would try track also this year.

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

What school you go too? I'm Russellville obviously.

Been pole vaulting since 7th grade. If your into cross country you probably know some of our runners. Joey Shirley, Mason Rhodes, David Jacobson, more to name.

Also if ya'll do the project lead the way engineering courses I am in the second year course and just finished statics with an 88% on the test. woulda been a 95% if I labeled..

Been pole vaulting since 7th grade. If your into cross country you probably know some of our runners. Joey Shirley, Mason Rhodes, David Jacobson, more to name.

Arkadelphia High School. 4a sw (2012 conference champs! :P). I've been running on my own since like 3 up. then i quit at 11 and started back up at 15.5 (10th grade). Our school has never had enough people who want to run cross country until this year so i don't know those guys (our school isn't big on cross country and track. most people play football, tennis, golf, baseball, softball instead). i may have ran some races with them. We actually had a race scheduled at russellville but our coach canceled it and we ran at SAU instead. Good thing because i heard it was cold, raining, and delayed by 2 hours! :(

Also if ya'll do the project lead the way engineering courses I am in the second year course and just finished statics with an 88% on the test. woulda been a 95% if I labeled..

wow thats great. Ive only set the curve on one of our eoc's for engineering and that was CIM. But... I win like all of our competitons that we have. Our school has been skills usa until this year and it changed to project lead the way. Our welding program (IEMT) is still skills usa though.

Our school offers: Intro to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufactoring, Digital Electronics, and Engineering Design and Develpment.

What classes does your school offer?

Ha our guys are hard core here. Two years in a row (I think) cross country 6a champs. And in track we have won the last 2 years. I'm holding one of those trophies in my pic. Going strong for a third year. Last year we almost got a triple crown but came in third at indoor state behind Fayettville, and someone else can't remember. But those 7a schools just have too many people to beat, almost a 3:1 ratio of their amount of people and ours...

wow thats great. Ive only set the curve on one of our eoc's for engineering and that was CIM. But... I win like all of our competitons that we have. Our school has been skills usa until this year and it changed to project lead the way. Our welding program (IEMT) is still skills usa though.

Our school offers: Intro to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufactoring, Digital Electronics, and Engineering Design and Develpment.

What classes does your school offer?

We have a Votech center here that offers like 6-7 2/3 hour courses. And all those engineering programs. Our school is a year behind in my grade (11th) for PLTW. I have no idea how sophomores will be able to go through statics and mechanical advantages without having some calculus though.

Ha our guys are hard core here. Two years in a row (I think) cross country 6a champs. And in track we have won the last 2 years. I'm holding one of those trophies in my pic. Going strong for a third year. Last year we almost got a triple crown but came in third at indoor state behind Fayettville, and someone else can't remember. But those 7a schools just have too many people to beat, almost a 3:1 ratio of their amount of people and ours...

My entire school is about 650 9/10/11/12. Talk about small selection. rofl. We had 9 people on our cross country team. The girls dont count as they suck and never came to practice ever. Yeah statics+ is pretty intense. Ive done all math up to trig/precal and all the engineering classes except EDD. Next year i plan to take AP lit, AP Cal, AP chem, AP phys, EDD, and welding and one other b.s. class i plan to change to a teachers aide class.

What engineering classes does your school offer?

Archived