TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Looks like an email did go out. The fact that not everyone got one leads me to some type of technical issue. And that seems crazy. Thousands of emails to be sent? I don't even want to think about how long that would take. Can he pee, eat, and sleep too? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 That doesn't matter,he obviously has time to eat,shit, sleep and go to SBN so he damn sure should make time for people that keep his business going. If he can't handle that much then he needs to hire some help or just give up on the business. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Aren't the speakers still in transit? Pretty much nothing they can do until they get them. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 I disagree. You're obviously upset about it, maybe customers who are upset should go somewhere else? Wouldn't that be the easiest thing all the way around. I don't see the complaining, customers go somewhere else and get what they pay for, crescendo loses business and then changes to keep their base alive. Sounds like the only logical thing now. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Aren't the speakers still in transit? Pretty much nothing they can do until they get them. Not according to extreme. They should have not gone to SBN and emailed everyone about the issue. Oh wait...they did. I wonder if there's a way a business can tell which customers didn't get an email... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Buy a pair of Rockford pro audio now, sell your pwx's when you get them.... just a suggestion I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Don't companies go to SBN and events like that to promote their brand to gain new customers? I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 I disagree. You're obviously upset about it, maybe customers who are upset should go somewhere else? Wouldn't that be the easiest thing all the way around. I don't see the complaining, customers go somewhere else and get what they pay for, crescendo loses business and then changes to keep their base alive. Sounds like the only logical thing now. I'm not upset about anything, I haven't ordered anything from them,gave up on that in Jan. I am going elsewhere,getting a pair of DD W6.5's instead. Most of us don't have 6 months or longer to wait for items to restock or not. They didn't email everyone obviously,I've never got a response from a Dec email and Carbon hasn't received shit as far as I know. Just sayin bro. Aren't the speakers still in transit? Pretty much nothing they can do until they get them. Been it transit since beginning of Dec?? really? Maybe they should look into getting someone else to build their products. It shouldn't take 4 months to receive their product. Those RF pro audio really won't do what I'm wanting out of them,if I just wanted some loud ass speakers then I would. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Aren't the speakers still in transit? Pretty much nothing they can do until they get them. Been it transit since beginning of Dec?? really?Maybe they should look into getting someone else to build their products. It shouldn't take 4 months to receive their product. Those RF pro audio really won't do what I'm wanting out of them,if I just wanted some loud ass speakers then I would.Like team teamht said, you probably chose the pwx for the price @ 32 bucks. Now if they chose a new build house, prices may go up. Also aren't all pro audio meant to get loud and aren't the pwx's pro audio? I don't understand what you want out of the pwx's. Buy some other brand now, then sell your pwx's when they arrive. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
CW06Silvy Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 There is A LOT of things some places on here do that are bad. Besides having bad customer service I can think of one thing worse. Companies that have lots of sales reps that are all fighting for your business and hooking you up with "deals" on the product. If you take 6 customers of the same woofer from the same company all the prices are different. This makes no sense to me. I agree with customer service being the #1 priority but sometimes ppl gotta learn the hard way, but sale prices are also a major concern when I look at a company. 2006 Silverado Ext. Cab 6-15" SSA ZCONS 4th Order Blow-Through Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt 6 C&D Batteries 2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt DC Power Triple Alt Kit MLA Module 3 Runs of 1/0 2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components Boston Acoustics 2-channel Lots of Sound Deadener ....Build still in Progress...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.