03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz Actually I just bought the T2652-S but not planning on using them for midbass so much more or less got them for higher mid levels and to be loud.,I wanted something more like a dedicated midbass woofer,reason I'm going with the DD W6.5's Well your good man, lol just sell those pwx and do take your business back to crescendo I don't have any PWX's,gave up on them in Jan and cancelled my order. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
CW06Silvy Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 I could deal with little higher prices if it meant they would actually have the product and could respond to email/VM messages left Agreed, Thats why I went with SSA for my woofers.. I knew that there was no price differences between purchasing points and when my subs failed to ship right away not only did the customer service department answer right back, but Mark La Fountain (president) sent an email explaining to me exactly where MY 6 15" drivers were. There was no delay, no shadiness on prices, just good business. 2006 Silverado Ext. Cab 6-15" SSA ZCONS 4th Order Blow-Through Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt 6 C&D Batteries 2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt DC Power Triple Alt Kit MLA Module 3 Runs of 1/0 2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components Boston Acoustics 2-channel Lots of Sound Deadener ....Build still in Progress...
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz Actually I just bought the T2652-S but not planning on using them for midbass so much more or less got them for higher mid levels and to be loud.,I wanted something more like a dedicated midbass woofer,reason I'm going with the DD W6.5's Well your good man, lol just sell those pwx and do take your business back to crescendo I don't have any PWX's,gave up on them in Jan and cancelled my order. Problem solved. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22595_Rockford-Fosgate-T2652-S.html almost $200 bucks http://cart.skaraudio.com/skar-audio-pax-6-5-pro-audio-speaker $150... I could deal with little higher prices if it meant they would actually have the product and could respond to email/VM messages left So now those are to high, but wait, they have the customer service you desire. this is like talking to a brick wall,no matter what their prices are they should still have some kind of CS. If they can't manage that then they need to close the fucking doors BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22595_Rockford-Fosgate-T2652-S.html almost $200 bucks http://cart.skaraudio.com/skar-audio-pax-6-5-pro-audio-speaker $150... >I could deal with little higher prices if it meant they would actually have the product and could respond to email/VM messages le ftlockquote> So now those are to high, but wait, they have the customer service you desire. this is like talking to a brick wall,no matter what their prices are they should still have some kind of CS. If they can't manage that then they need to close the fucking doorsThey do have customer service. To my knowledge they don't the have the pwx's and they are still in transit. You said your self, "They had a date for mid Dec back at the beginning of Dec. then it moved up to mid Jan and just keeps going up". They were putting the info out out them, so they were updating you with the new date. Is that not customer service? Please can you tell me specifically what you think they should do? I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 So it's not that crescendo didn't just ignore people...I haven't checked the website but if they've been updating it with the wait times then that seems to alleviate all the problems of no customer service. To me, it looks like they've tried notifying everyone of the wait times. If the email wasn't received maybe they put it on the website to help notify everyone. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Agree 100% ^ I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Pointless ^ Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.