Baydestrian Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Comes out on Tuesday. Never been a huge fan but this actually looks really good. Kind of reminds me of Assassin's Creed. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
WastedTalent Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 i'd be all over it but they went away from angelina... and that style of tomb raider. No thanks. Sheena = pedobear
Baydestrian Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 That's the first thing I noticed 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Lbox88 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 I stopped playing tomb raider after the first movie came out, it's definitely changed from the original. UBL | Build Log
inm Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 I'll only play it before I'm getting it free from work lol On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 I just preordered it the other day. need to clear up some harddrive space so I can preload it (I need more/bigger harddrives ). I still want to play the older ones. I played the crap out of the TR2 Gold demo from PC Gamer back in the day. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Robert8252 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Getting mine from amazon so probably won't have it til the weekend but every video I've seen of it looks awesome. Assasins creed meets far cry 3 meets Uncharted. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 The review that finally sold me on it XD I'm not a Conan fan, but it was hilarious 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.