spend 5hours worth of gaming, just to destroy the entire city.

I missed doing that, I'll def. get a copy of this.

Good luck doing that with 5.... http://www.amazon.com/review/R3HI7AMO8MJ9PF/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B007FTE2VW&nodeID=468642&store=videogames

Also everyone should read this link and all the comments. http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/03/08/ea-employee-chastizes-company-over-simcity-in-public-letter/

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

That's what I have SimCity 4 for lol

I also have a copy of SimCity 2000 somewhere. Got it in one of those 7-in-1 game sets, which also included Myst. I forgot what the other games were

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

It's sad to see a company lose sight of the consumer. I am glad I didn't buy in at the launch.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Besides all the downtime and problems it has been up and running for me for the last week. Origin says I have 43 hours in it. Lol. If anyone is interested in making a region let me know.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have it... havent played in bloody ages though. my pc kept over heating when i played it hah but i didnt want to give up the graphics to get the temp down lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

• 1 month later...

Archived