EricDoody95 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 i heard they were discontinued, but why? 2003 Honda Element Pioneer DEH-9400BT Big 3 XS Power D5100 Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge) 2 XS Power D3100s 1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm. 2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies Custom Box tuned to 29hz CT Sounds 125.4 2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components *North East Frequencies*
ThreehundredC Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 i saw em at Sring break nationals booth
Chris Hammer Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 http://www.americanbassusa.com/product.detail/product_id/179 Still shown on the website... MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
knowledge Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 i also would like to know more on these REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
CleanSierra Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 i also would like to know more on these I figured you had commented because you were gonna confess you'd bought all of them....it was a possibility. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Fireitup Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Didn't they just recently (in the last year) come out with vfl 8's
Chris Hammer Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Didn't they just recently (in the last year) come out with vfl 8's PICS?? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
SLAYER1805 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Didn't they just recently (in the last year) come out with vfl 8's PICS?? http://www.carstereogiant.com/product-p/vfl-8d4.htm
Chris Hammer Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Thats cool as hell...149 not bad at all. I have NEVER seen one before. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.