FieroGrande Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 looking sexy bro! Thats some nice work!
REVOK1NER Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 That looks awesome nice job man. 2000 Ford Explorer XLT -20" RVM "Buck" Wheels -2.5% Tint -CompuStar Vizion Alarm -(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7" -1 XStatic BatCap Model 300 -2 18" DC LVL 4's -Amps are undecided
EpicenterDesigns Posted February 27, 2008 Author Report Posted February 27, 2008 UPDATE: These pics are from last Wednesdays action. Never got a chance to put them up. Here are some pics of the mounts in action while I made the pods flow to the doors better........ Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
EpicenterDesigns Posted February 27, 2008 Author Report Posted February 27, 2008 Then after a few days off due to doctors orders, I was back on them today. Didn't take pics of the body filler and the sanding, but you know how that stuff goes anyways. Here are the primered pics after the sanding...... Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
EpicenterDesigns Posted February 27, 2008 Author Report Posted February 27, 2008 I could paint them tomorrow, but they have a new paint idea so I have to get with them first and see what they have in mind. But I should have some caddy doors show up tomorrow night to fill in for now. Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
Namosh Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 Very nice. Man, I really want to do my front doors like that but I just don't have your skills. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
groundpounder2k2 Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 very nice ...as always Jon My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Dozier Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 Very nice... As usual. www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works
kingsuv Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 Very nice on the doors. Makes me want to redo the doors on my X again You didn't happen to make an extra set? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.