Sundown Audio

CrazyCricket12

I also have been looking at the soundstream tx1.2600d.

Still the collosus over the soundstream.

Why is that? Just trying to learn soome info on this. I seen EXO running the soundstreams so I thought they woud be decent.

You know those people that happen to be the ass of every joke? Well EXO happens to be our ass... If you happen to go with Soundstream, I'd say get the Rubicon series. Other than that, your wasting your money, and even the Rubicon isn't ideal if you can afford better.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

hey exos a genius. thats why he has a video that says you can get 25 percent more power by doing the big three.

I hope you know, he's right.. It also adds 15 more db's. :peepwall:

i know. Ive seen his handiwork. pretty impressive craftsmanship.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why is that? Just trying to learn soome info on this. I seen EXO running the soundstreams so I thought they woud be decent.

You know those people that happen to be the ass of every joke? Well EXO happens to be our ass... If you happen to go with Soundstream, I'd say get the Rubicon series. Other than that, your wasting your money, and even the Rubicon isn't ideal if you can afford better.

Both the Rubicons and the Tarantulas are solid budget amps I own both. But if you can afford better go for it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Both the Rubicons and the Tarantulas are solid budget amps I own both. But if you can afford better go for it.

I am on a pretty tight budget and the reason I was considering soundstream is one of my friends was going to sell me his tx1.2600d and soundstream xbp-10 for $200. It seemed like a decent deal.Maybe I could use that amp until I can save for better amps because it will take me a good while to save up for the higher end amps. What's your thought on that?

I am on a pretty tight budget and the reason I was considering soundstream is one of my friends was going to sell me his tx1.2600d and soundstream xbp-10 for $200. It seemed like a decent deal.Maybe I could use that amp until I can save for better amps because it will take me a good while to save up for the higher end amps. What's your thought on that?

I own the 1.2600, I also had a Rubicon 2500, Stealth amps, Reference amps and I have the old school Van Gogh and Reference amps. I have run it at .5 ohm with no issues. It worked for what I needed it to do at the time. Yes there are better amps, yes these are cheap. But amongst the budget minded amps I would take this over a Hifonics and Audiopipe any day. I love these amps for the go to budget amp when you need it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I own the 1.2600, I also had a Rubicon 2500, Stealth amps, Reference amps and I have the old school Van Gogh and Reference amps. I have run it at .5 ohm with no issues. It worked for what I needed it to do at the time. Yes there are better amps, yes these are cheap. But amongst the budget minded amps I would take this over a Hifonics and Audiopipe any day. I love these amps for the go to budget amp when you need it.

Thanks for the input.

Archived