Sonic Electronix

The troll accusations are because you were posting multiple threads about the same thing all frantically asking for help making something happen that most people here try to get rid of at all costs and then when people who were actually interested in helping you tried to get more information so they could help you you weren't around and even once you were around you mostly completely ignored the people who were actually trying to be helpful

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Yeah unless you feel like relocating the gas tank or walling it I think you may be shit out of luck...

So everyone knows what he's working with.

Jaguar_Fuel_Pump_Trunk.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

only thing i could think of...Is there a way to make a hole from your trunk to thr rear deck? or does the tank go right to under the window line.....also you could just have your friends sit in the trunk hahah....otherwise going bigger subs and more power yeah itll get louder but since your car and trunk are sealed apart its kinda a waste...WALLLL

Get a different car to be louder

lol yea it almost sounds like getting super alot of volume to your cab for you is about as easy as putting a second alt in my car, possibly more work than it's worth.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived