Sonic Electronix

i just installed my system in my jaguar. Its clean, loud, shreds phone books Lolol but the sound travel in my car SUCKS!!!!!!!! Its in a 1998 jaguar xj8l... Can i do anything??? The subs are POUNDING but i need roof flex, i gotta show the bros in the D whatz really going on!! Please help with any suggestions... Thank you sir, if you really answer me Lolol

The fuck did I just read

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

i want to avoid roof flex... you want it..... hmmmmmmm

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

You can't even spell Steve's name right when you ask for help. Let alone make it readable?

It sounds like you want roof flex? Take down your headliner and cut your braces out lol. That will give you roof flex

stop asking the same question in different ways ... give it some time and it will be answered!

This.

If you want the pressure in the cabin, like suggested in the other thread, pull out the back seats.

Wall it.

Put the sub and box in the passenger seat.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived