SBN 2013 SEXY DEMO & HAIRTRICK

only thing that was left over from the KOB install was the woofer/box setup (minus the amps). everything else was redone by that jat4011 guy on youtube. i forgot his real name. he does some fantastic fucking work though.

KOB didn't even build or design the enclosure either, he also didn't design his enclosure in his own truck, some guy by the name of Will iirc, i've seen his work on youtube and FLSPL, dude does amazing work, that's why James Taylor didn't redesign the box. Oh and i've heard from a few people, and one that's a close friend to JP that his amps aren't wired down (they're at 1.4 currently) and that he can't demo full tilt, I believe it, those woofers were barely moving when I got a demo and I looked at his max volume on his headunit and bassknob, I still think he was going easy on me and everyone else.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

im not a fan of how far built out his doors are. I know why its that why. Its just not my thing. Considering the front of his and mine are the same there are a few things id do differnetly like paint the vents and the cup holder on the bezel to make it match the rest.

one question. just how loud is this on the earometer. the way they were acting made it seem like it wasnt anything. put them in bowmans truck and watch what they do.

well now that i just saw your post i get it. he may not have been going easy on you. He may have been going easy on it so it lived. Remember he doesnt do his own work so if theres an issue hes gotta take it to someone to diagnose. He may have had it setup to play and demo but not knock socks off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you have an 18 plus video please pm me and we will get you in there to get it posted.

i'm pretty sure there was nothing 18+ recorded of these girls, now I can't say the same about the naked brazilian model walking around both days haha

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

im not a fan of how far built out his doors are. I know why its that why. Its just not my thing. Considering the front of his and mine are the same there are a few things id do differnetly like paint the vents and the cup holder on the bezel to make it match the rest.

one question. just how loud is this on the earometer. the way they were acting made it seem like it wasnt anything. put them in bowmans truck and watch what they do.

well now that i just saw your post i get it. he may not have been going easy on you. He may have been going easy on it so it lived. Remember he doesnt do his own work so if theres an issue hes gotta take it to someone to diagnose. He may have had it setup to play and demo but not knock socks off.

ear-o-meter i'm guessing high 50's low 60's, i've sat in a few very loud vehicles and i'd say this one is right up there, he also demos both windows down so i'm sure if he put the passenger side window up it'd be closer to a 60, i'm sure it's got more in it.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

never know if it was built to demo windows down may be louder. I wasnt referring to you. There was chatter above about videos with nudity etc so I was posting that to let people know.

it just didnt seem very brutal unless he had it dialed way back with them in there. 55 plus is brutal. 60 plus is real brutal. especially with that much cone area.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

it just didnt seem very brutal unless he had it dialed way back with them in there. 55 plus is brutal. 60 plus is real brutal. especially with that much cone area.

The last time I known of JP's Tahoe on a meter (several enclosures ago) it did a 154.7 in the kick pannel with the SQ port installed.

I'm sure that at the beginnings of most shows, It would most likely be in the 154 to 160 range easily ...

But then again ... this guy demos all day every day he's at a show, event, or just a meet up for demos ... Wide open !!!

He has parked beside me at many shows and events ....

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'd say my ear o meter of sitting in his Tahoe before jat was a 156+ and after jat (he did some sealing odd and stuff) I'd say its 158-159 during his demos. I'm not saying that's his max DB cause no one knows how its tuned or any max about it.... But during his demos your close to a 60 on a pretty good bandwidth

My ONLY gripe about his install as those DAMN outside horns... Even the front doors are loud clear and not harsh but those outside horns make me wanna claw my face off

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Yeah the outside horns are a bit over the top. But regardless of the fact that some say it isn't loud, to me it was loud and extremely musical. I liked it.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Those girls look way to old for JP's tastes.... WTF?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived