Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

The slacking that goes on here.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Not just you. I think your bro's are participating.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

how did you see it before me? guess im just a peice of shit

I post pictures of some designs I do up on my facebook. Kyle is friends with me on there.

:)

Edit:

I decided to scrap that design, and go with something easier, and better. He told me to post pictures up in the thread. So here goes. I'm gonna leave any possible bracing up to him if he decides he wants to.

xsHih0C.png

VWXhOLW.png

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

You got the design now get to building

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...