scooter99 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I think you need 2 more xp950's to go with the set up! Nice choice with the hats btw. Always wanted to try them in a build. I've heard them, and they do have a crisp sound to them. Just never did. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 I need to buy my sub amps and pay "said" member before I buy more batteries. Scott it was the deal of a lifetime. I'd be an idiot to pass it up ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 LOL I know. I was just poking you on it. You're set up fine I think. I have a feeling they'll still be here if you want more. Seems like noone wants them because of the stickers. Because that usually hurts functionality right? But whatever, their loss your gain. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 if they are still there in a few weeks im posative ill buy them. i measured and if need be i can for 8-10 950s in my center console area ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Well alright then. I would love to see it. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted March 7, 2015 Author Report Posted March 7, 2015 Had a little time today and some scrap wood so i started building a temporary Battery/Amp tray ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
n8ball2013 Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 oh sure everyone wants to do cool things with center consoles now. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ToNasty Posted March 7, 2015 Author Report Posted March 7, 2015 oh sure everyone wants to do cool things with center consoles now. its the only spot i can fit the batteries but its just temp nate. Wait till you see ehats coming with the center console ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
n8ball2013 Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 honestly its the one area you can actually do something with wihtout using the bed. I originally planned to do my batteries from back wall all the way to the front but it was just too much work and I didn't really care for the way it would turn out. I've got plans for this one since Im going to be going skinnier. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.