cgrez33 Posted April 6, 2015 Report Posted April 6, 2015 I just realized you have Chalino as your avatar. Dope. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
matt14 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 It's playing right. The front stage 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 It's playing right. The front stage Yes. Wires aren't tightened up because it started raining but front stage is playing. I have a little static so I have to fix that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 I just realized you have Chalino as your avatar. Dope. I love rosalino ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 8, 2015 Author Report Posted April 8, 2015 I'll have pics tomorow of the pillars installed. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 What are we waiting one still? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted April 8, 2015 Author Report Posted April 8, 2015 sub amp and recone is all that's left ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 When did you do your box? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 8, 2015 Author Report Posted April 8, 2015 Box is the least of my worries. I have the wood. I'm sending the sub basket to Drew to make the baffle for me this week if I have time. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.