ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

Only problem with my hu is the highest is goes is 12db slope so I have to work around that. I have hours of tuning ahead of me. And I need to find this annoying little his.

May be time for a processor if its in the budget.

Anything is in the budget. But I feel I don't need a processor. I think I can do it without

Only problem with my hu is the highest is goes is 12db slope so I have to work around that. I have hours of tuning ahead of me. And I need to find this annoying little his.

May be time for a processor if its in the budget.

Anything is in the budget. But I feel I don't need a processor. I think I can do it without

no doubt, I just did it for convenience mostly. The alpine 9887 does the crossover points I need but I figured having everything on the helix was just easier in the long run, I would have had to add a eq/ta to mine to make it work, now I just do everything through the helix.

Another headunit could be a possibility too to get it to sound perfectly how you want. I am sure you can make a 12db slope work though just have to mess with it a bit.

No Doubt. I am a big believer in K.I.S.S. too. Having that many options is also gives you that many ways to screw things up. I did not know the cda-9887 allowed you to go active, I will add that to my pieces to add to the collection if this flip out goes out.

12db crossover slope is a negative how?

Idk about all that yet. Haven't torn that far into it yet, will it be presenting me issues since I'll be running the sundown comps active?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

12db crossover slope is a negative how?

Idk about all that yet. Haven't torn that far into it yet, will it be presenting me issues since I'll be running the sundown comps active?

not a negative in general but, sometimes to really define the tranistion between speakers and placement having the slope adjustment helps with phasing.

Today I'm going to add the other 2 batteries in the center console and try to clean some of the wiring up. Amp placement is a pain right now so I might have some wires laying out until I get my sub amp. It's irritating but oh well

Archived