ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 Only problem with my hu is the highest is goes is 12db slope so I have to work around that. I have hours of tuning ahead of me. And I need to find this annoying little his.May be time for a processor if its in the budget. Anything is in the budget. But I feel I don't need a processor. I think I can do it without ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
aculous Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Only problem with my hu is the highest is goes is 12db slope so I have to work around that. I have hours of tuning ahead of me. And I need to find this annoying little his.May be time for a processor if its in the budget. Anything is in the budget. But I feel I don't need a processor. I think I can do it without no doubt, I just did it for convenience mostly. The alpine 9887 does the crossover points I need but I figured having everything on the helix was just easier in the long run, I would have had to add a eq/ta to mine to make it work, now I just do everything through the helix. Another headunit could be a possibility too to get it to sound perfectly how you want. I am sure you can make a 12db slope work though just have to mess with it a bit.
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 The hu is active and has time alignment. Only thing that's not great is slope options which I can live with ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 No Doubt. I am a big believer in K.I.S.S. too. Having that many options is also gives you that many ways to screw things up. I did not know the cda-9887 allowed you to go active, I will add that to my pieces to add to the collection if this flip out goes out. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
boom50cal Posted April 11, 2015 Report Posted April 11, 2015 12db crossover slope is a negative how? Idk about all that yet. Haven't torn that far into it yet, will it be presenting me issues since I'll be running the sundown comps active? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted April 11, 2015 Author Report Posted April 11, 2015 No you'll be fine ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
aculous Posted April 11, 2015 Report Posted April 11, 2015 The hu is active and has time alignment. Only thing that's not great is slope options which I can live with Sounds good, tuned in to see the outcome on this. I like your setup so far.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted April 11, 2015 Report Posted April 11, 2015 12db crossover slope is a negative how? Idk about all that yet. Haven't torn that far into it yet, will it be presenting me issues since I'll be running the sundown comps active? not a negative in general but, sometimes to really define the tranistion between speakers and placement having the slope adjustment helps with phasing. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
ToNasty Posted April 11, 2015 Author Report Posted April 11, 2015 Today I'm going to add the other 2 batteries in the center console and try to clean some of the wiring up. Amp placement is a pain right now so I might have some wires laying out until I get my sub amp. It's irritating but oh well ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 12, 2015 Author Report Posted April 12, 2015 Added the 2 other batteries. And I found my dd1. Cz702 is clean up to full volume. Did the amps. Blah blah. And the hiss is gone but I do have a little bit if static. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.