scooter99 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Yeah we'll get it figured out. I got you! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted May 17, 2015 Author Report Posted May 17, 2015 So the audio portion is on hold until I get a dual alt bracket and vcm But I do have rims, drop, and some fast parts to fill in the time. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted May 17, 2015 Author Report Posted May 17, 2015 dem rimz Ya I have 18" body timeless 6 wheels I'm currently wet sanding. A 2/4 drop and lq9 cam and valve Springs to start off ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 need an intake? have a buddy that had a tbss intake forsale... $150, might still have it. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 stock 6.0 cam? Throw a 228r and some prc 1518's or a asa and some ls6 springs in there if you want to be cheap Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ToNasty Posted May 17, 2015 Author Report Posted May 17, 2015 Yes. It's a 6.0 cam. I'm doing this for a reason. Mild build because it's still my daily. Nothing major needed. Nnbs/tbss intake coming soon along with trailblazer i6 torque converter ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bighossf150 Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 Just seems like a ton of work for what 5-10hp? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 dat sound though On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted May 17, 2015 Author Report Posted May 17, 2015 Just seems like a ton of work for what 5-10hp?It's a better gain then people think. And these motors are easy to work on. A long day and it's all don't. Maybe a weekend. Again it's my daily so I don't want to go to far. Just enough so I feel betterRemember. I have the 4.8 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.