matt14 Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 Why is it on hold for a alt and bracket? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted May 17, 2015 Author Report Posted May 17, 2015 Having a little charging issue again. So I'm going to put stock alt back in along with stock alt wire and ground. Use that just for the truck. Have the 270 only for the audio ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CleanSierra Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 Where's the build?!?! I see lots of talk Just kidding. Checking in to see what's going on with this thing. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ToNasty Posted May 17, 2015 Author Report Posted May 17, 2015 Where's the build?!?! I see lots of talk Just kidding. Checking in to see what's going on with this thing. I've hit a few road blocks. But it's still moving forward ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 Why you can't get a regulator for the charging issue? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 My truck is internally regulated. Can't do that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted May 24, 2015 Author Report Posted May 24, 2015 A few small changes are being made but nothing to slow progress. But if anyone has a small cheap 2-4ch let me know. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 What progres? Lol. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted May 25, 2015 Author Report Posted May 25, 2015 There is more progress than I'm showing. Mostly in my front stage. Trial and error. Sub stage has changed. But it'll be in quicker I'll be sending my alt to DC next week to be repaired. Like I said I've hit a few road blocks but it's still moving forward. Slow PROGRESS ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.