scooter99 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Posted May 26, 2015 Let me know when you get that DC back, I have two more XP950's sitting here with your name on it! LOL Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted May 26, 2015 Author Report Posted May 26, 2015 No more batteries. I have to many as it is haha ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Posted May 26, 2015 LMAO!! LIAR!!! All good, so what are we hiding from the wife?! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted June 9, 2015 Author Report Posted June 9, 2015 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 Cool, what are you going to trade them for now? LOL Just kidding! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted June 10, 2015 Author Report Posted June 10, 2015 Cool, what are you going to trade them for now? LOL Just kidding! With bill helping me out, I have a good feeling about these ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 Cool, what are you going to trade them for now? LOL Just kidding! With bill helping me out, I have a good feeling about these Heerrrm... triple stack havoc eh? Dollar dollar bill to the rescue... they will sound so fucking good, and glutten for punishment..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted June 11, 2015 Report Posted June 11, 2015 Fucking traitor, what happened to tantric. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ToNasty Posted June 11, 2015 Author Report Posted June 11, 2015 Fucking traitor, what happened to tantric. I've sent you pms faggot. But nooooooooo ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bighossf150 Posted June 11, 2015 Report Posted June 11, 2015 Lulz, I want to part out the truck when I haven't drove it for a while but once I drive it I want to keep it. It's a vicious cycle. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.