ToNasty Posted August 19, 2015 Author Report Posted August 19, 2015 Haha I've already given idle and crank diameter info. I know I'm good. Better than I thought because my crank pulley is bigger than I thought ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Bump4life Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Haha I've already given idle and crank diameter info. I know I'm good. Better than I thought because my crank pulley is bigger than I thought i was aking n8ball. i know your specs Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
n8ball2013 Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 I have no idea to be honest. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Bump4life Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 I have no idea to be honest. id be curious, thats insane idle out of a 370. must be a high idle with large crank is my guess. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
ToNasty Posted August 19, 2015 Author Report Posted August 19, 2015 I'm pretty sure obs silverado has 7.25 crank pulley and idle about 650-700 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
magillaru Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 The 370s will kick ass all day at idle but I'm assuming you're going with 3- 270s then.....which will be solid as hell. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
ToNasty Posted August 19, 2015 Author Report Posted August 19, 2015 Nope. I'll end up with 1 stock and 2 270s after all is said and done ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
magillaru Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Will still be solid Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
ToNasty Posted August 20, 2015 Author Report Posted August 20, 2015 Will still be solid Well I'm only going to run 1 270 now which should be enough. But with what's planned for after I'll have to run at .67 and I doubt a 270 is enough for an m4a at .67. That's when I'll add the secondv ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
magillaru Posted August 20, 2015 Report Posted August 20, 2015 What's your battery bank looking like? *not doubting that you have it figured out, just curious. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.