ToNasty Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 The only thing I'm waiting on is my choice of amp. Once I get that chosen this should go quick ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 Sounds like a challenge!!! XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 Sundown 3500 and ampere 3800. (Same exact amp just differant case) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
MarioB Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Less chat more work. If not I suggest you practice making yourself louder. OOOH SNAP!!! 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
ToNasty Posted July 23, 2014 Author Report Posted July 23, 2014 Just picked up a Clarion CZ702. active capable, 5 volt preouts and time allignment for $140 frim sonic ive been messing with is for an hour and its a pain at first but im already liking it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted July 23, 2014 Author Report Posted July 23, 2014 if i knew what it all was it would be outstanding. im still messing with it and am very confused ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted July 23, 2014 Report Posted July 23, 2014 8 moths later you bought a deck really...I built 3 box designs I didn't like..lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.