lurking!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I would get rid of those pieces covering the wheels, its talking up a lot of space and gonna mess with the smoothness of the inside of the box. It would be simple to get some fleece and staple it around to get a good shape and do 5 to 8 layers of glass.

I would get rid of those pieces covering the wheels, its talking up a lot of space and gonna mess with the smoothness of the inside of the box. It would be simple to get some fleece and staple it around to get a good shape and do 5 to 8 layers of glass.

Though about it but the wheel wells stick out alot a do even if I fleeced and used glass it would take up close to the same volume and the birch is much stronger and easier to work with. I do appreciate the help though.

That wall looks top notch! Do you think it'll be done for the show on the 30th? I'd love to hear it when it's done!

It wont be done by the 30th got alot of projects going on right now. Waiting on subs and money for the 4th xp3000. Hope to have it done mid april.

Ahhh bummer. Well I'm sure I'll get to see it someday at one of the shows up here!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

That wall looks top notch! Do you think it'll be done for the show on the 30th? I'd love to hear it when it's done!

It wont be done by the 30th got alot of projects going on right now. Waiting on subs and money for the 4th xp3000. Hope to have it done mid april.
Ahhh bummer. Well I'm sure I'll get to see it someday at one of the shows up here!

For sure he will attend most of the meets and shows as im sire he is eager to show the wall off

Archived