Things you want to do before you die

I want to be trapped in an elevator with Gary Busey and Mystical and watch them go at it. Lets throw Gilbert Gottfried in the mix too.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Party and hang out with A7X

Host SNL

Create a movement of ideology that helps continue the revolution of cultural evolution and human progression.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I wanna bang my ex's mom.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

But did she block you from her underpants?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Of course she did. I'm thinking of getting back with her so I can work my magic on her mom when I move back up north.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Of course she did. I'm thinking of getting back with her so I can work my magic on her mom when I move back up north.

ahh you playa! lol

Do a 1/4 mile in 7 seconds or less on my bike

Visit italy for a few months

Save a quarter million dollars

Buy and own a house

Have a son

Id like to sky dive but with my luck would probably be the last thing I got to do

Get it on with danneel harris

Hangout with robert deniro, joe peschi, and ray liotta at the same time.

Meet the dos equis guy (I think he'd be interesting)

I'll edit for more as it comes to me

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived