Tell Me About Overkill

^^^ likie he said

a mess

there is no style there, amps all over the place

if everything was tucked to the sides, it might have a chance...

But I do see how he is going for all channels to be equally as close to his ears from listening point, and playing the full soundspectrum- 20hz-20khz wich is the best way to do it.....

But i would have a round room made, with speakers installed in the walls, or just against the walls... if I had 6 mil

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

is it all wireless?

one pic shows no wires hanging out of the speaker.

but man id love to have a couple mcintosh amps out of there.

i thought ours at 22,000 was high.

but DAMN 6mil, that guys crazy

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

with 6mil i would buy myself a large house with a very nice home theater but not spend 6 mil on just a theater hell no.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

they need to make a large fiberglass beauty panel for that room

but dam id love to hear it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol well next time i hear someone call my setup ghetto and to clean up that mess, ill refer them to that install ,,,....

thats a array or carnage, i was looking for something much more presentable instead of everything just shoved out there in the open ... oh well the rich are rich doesnt say they have skills just money,....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

with 6mil i would buy myself a large house with a very nice home theater but not spend 6 mil on just a theater hell no.

heard dat!

id buy a 1 million dollar house, a 1 million dollar boat and keep the rest in bank accounts drawing interest and investing it.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived