What Happened To Me?

WCA Rusty

Guest Powered By Hate

painting your port with yellow paint will help you gain db's FIY.....

Posted Image

Well, how about yellow expanding foam? or yellow concrete? Yellow port I can do.

btw thats a bigass port.

lol yea i could crawl into the port and rewire all 12 10s on the spot and sneak people into areas ....

and it was able to do 154 on music and not blow anything lol (dont know how but it worked perfect)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest Powered By Hate

lol yea i could crawl into the port and rewire all 12 10s on the spot and sneak people into areas ....

and it was able to do 154 on music and not blow anything lol (dont know how but it worked perfect)

Fuck music. I dont want anyone to ever enjoy my stereo on a musical level. Leaving the average person guessing weather or not they just enjoyed what just happened is a fucking disgusting prospect. If yellow confuses them more... and bigass ports.

The only thing your blowing is your ear drums. =] You cant post on the forum about how to fix those.. lol.

God I love those boxes :( one of our guys has the same one only blue.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Guest Powered By Hate

God I love those boxes :( one of our guys has the same one only blue.

I like the port. How many cubic feets is it? Whos feet did you use to measure it? =]

I like the port. How many cubic feets is it? Whos feet did you use to measure it? =]

lol I was talking about the snapon box.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 1 year later...

Damn what are the dimensions on that box? I want to see if it would fit in my explorer....are those holes for 10s?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived