out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

The gold looks good that I chose, it's not like a totally tacky color or shade. I wish at this point that I HAD not touched any silicone on that damn port though. It's not perfect, good enough for the trunk of a car, but not exactly the finish I had wanted.

20130321_091533.jpg

20130321_091558.jpg

20130321_091528.jpg

20130321_091548.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I told you dude, I probably took like 25 minutes to tape that port off so I had a nice, clean line. I don't think I had any bleed through my line, it looks pretty solid. I like the combo of the black and gold, I gotta admit I was skeptical at first. You like the choice in gold? Would you have wanted it flakier?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

basic butt joints? Do you build boxes with dovetail joints? Never did I say I was a box master, or did I give a negative comment... I stated something, then the "builder" took offense to it.

And what is the point of a build log exactly? It is to show off work and get ppl responses. Whether its positive, negative, advice, or the one worders. I gave advice..

Dados and Rabbits :peepwall:

Sorry for being a dick...I guess when I'm reading stuff on the internet I add tone of voice to it in my head or something...plus I was fired up from reading through another thread. Sorry OP for clogging up your build thread.

Good work Sierra it looks great on the most recent pics...and OP get some more up your build is looking good...makes me want to get working on mine.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

The gold looks good that I chose, it's not like a totally tacky color or shade. I wish at this point that I HAD not touched any silicone on that damn port though. It's not perfect, good enough for the trunk of a car, but not exactly the finish I had wanted.

20130321_091533.jpg

20130321_091558.jpg

20130321_091528.jpg

20130321_091548.jpg

Bad ass looking box!! Looks like its wrapped im some smooth ass leather!!! Great job!!

Did some work today,

-RAN SOME WIRING RCAS,power on, bass knobs, volt meter wire, remote wire speaker wire.

-STARTED DOORS- took all 4 panels off and ran the wire through the door and started to deadening

- floor board for trunk

so i didnt take any pictures of making it cause its quite simple here's the board to my trunk for everything. just mdf with carpet cover=P

build004.jpg

in the car

build003.jpg

knu& audio technix wiring..

build001.jpg

ran the rca's power on bass knob etc

build009.jpg

ran the shit..

build005.jpg

put back together: clean as before =]

build012.jpg

took all the panels off

build011.jpg

so i did this to every door, pretty much what i had left over, ordering some more for the future this should do for know.

build010.jpg

THAT WAS IT FOR TODAY, TOMORROW PUTTING SPEAKERS IN AND MAKING AMP RACK.

so when i get mad while im working i have this in my garage... drive some golf balls haha like my ghetto build ??????

build002.jpg

Nice build especially for a 17 year old. I'm just glad I dont have any pictures floating around of my builds at 17. lol Of course this forum wasn't around when I was 17.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived