Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Holy crap, Steve! You are the man! a long time ago i had a cheapo system, my stuf got stolen. They just slammed the amp power wires in the door and yanked them out of the amps. I got half my stuff back. I knew who did it and they hit 4 other cars that night. Funny thing is, the stuff they stole from me was just cheap wal mart stuff. Theives are a waste of life. Good luck on the rebuild man! After I see what's missing I'll plan the rebuild Good! May I suggest that we be seeing some more Zapco power on this site? lol Lots of good stuff to look into now that I'm a tad more experienced then I was 5 months ago. Wish I could plan it before I knew what was missing but I think a alarm, insurance claim, junk yard window, tint on it, and transmission come before all of that My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
ImaNoob Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I say lock Moreno93 from ever being able to buy or sell here.....So that shit he said can never happen.. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 This makes me happy.... Steve's post not that stuff got stolen ... sorry man... but take take it as a gift ... I am so happy dirt bags stole all my shit.... wouldn't have what I got now if it weren't for them ! ... oh and I now have a viper alarm on my dd and other car is now garage kept haha I can't believe Steve offered all that, I'm not sure I could take it. I'm never one to take help from others unless I have no choice... Regardless props for getting me to crack a smile even though I had all that shit happen you WILL take it if i gotta fly down there and hand it to you. LOL - well i don't like flying so don't make me do that. if your DD-1 is still safe, let me know. I will still help you get a better alarm, we will put the DD-1money towards that (plus the $50) Is it bad that part of me would be willing to trade all that awesomeness steve offered for a demo of the Tahoe and Lexus? God I wanna hear them bitches one day. Lol off topic. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
IBleedMusick Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 That shit sucks Jeff sorry to hear that. You know you got access to all my tools (including the DD1 and CC1) when you get back to Miami if you need it. I might take you up on that, along with a demo and meeting you. Thanks bro. Much appreciated in this time of frustration Fasho bro no problem at all and if you do need any help rebuilding you know I got you and we can make bigger and better might even be able to make Skar look good JK. I guess we shall see what all is missing on Friday. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
8ight Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I am also in Florida if you need anything, but I am at best a set of hands/part time amp wizard. I'm gonna hate
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 That shit sucks Jeff sorry to hear that. You know you got access to all my tools (including the DD1 and CC1) when you get back to Miami if you need it. I might take you up on that, along with a demo and meeting you. Thanks bro. Much appreciated in this time of frustration Fasho bro no problem at all and if you do need any help rebuilding you know I got you and we can make bigger and better might even be able to make Skar look good JK. I guess we shall see what all is missing on Friday. Don't be hating skar yet.... Needless to say my rebuilds involved sundown, sky high, XS and second skin but skar treated me great and was awesome stuff My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
8ight Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I have some RCAs and speaker cable if you want any of it, lots of basic install stuff, it's all yours for the cost of shipping. I'm gonna hate
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 damn man. im so sorry to hear this. i hope all your stuff or at least most of it is there. i loved that amp of yours. i hold a connection to it too and i was happy to see you got it. i feel since i talked to you so much about your system, i feel that part of that work and time is gone. im sorry man i know your in college like me and money isnt just there. On the brightside let me know what you need from DD and ill hook you up with the goods:) hhaha call or txt me man once you know whats missing. i gotta hear this first hand. and we can talk about your mids that will keep up with 150+ dbs. once again sorry to hear this. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 I have some RCAs and speaker cable if you want any of it, lots of basic install stuff, it's all yours for the cost of shipping. Much appreciated bro. I might take you up on that Friday. I don't wanna commit to stuff until I know what happened though. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
wccfan12 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 It angers me how many forum members are getting their stuff broken into or stolen recently especially since everyone here works so hard to buy stuff for their car. OP, Sorry about the car man and I hope everything is still there other than what was already reported.. THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER -Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser -4 skar vvx 12's (version 1) -Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0 -1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood -1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear -Re audio/soundstream mids and highs -Hifonics Zues 600.4 -DC Audio 3.5k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.