Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Wow, Steve's gonna Steve. Good to see that kind of support and offer to help a fellow member. Im glad you still have the majority of your stuff though Jeff. Dude you JUST got those subs too, so I was pissed that they would have taken them. Good to hear everything(minus the minor stuff missing and shattered ass window) is still just fine. Believe me I'm very happy.... I learned a bit from all of this and like I said minus the 20$ window and 20$ in tint to make it look back to normal....I really didn't lose that much. When I'm in Florida this summer again ill ask dad to help me buy a nice wrench set, and ill also buy a nice electrical tools set to get my stuff back the way it should be. It still sucks I have no transmission, and now i can't start her up when I wanna hear some bass since she is at my aunts place for safekeeping... But again I really appreciate all of you guys. It's nice to know so many people on here are either genuinely nice that have no idea who I am and are willing to help (Steve 8ight and a couple others) and for those that do know me even a little bit (ibleedmusik, cleansierra, bump and a few others) its good to know people on here care. My family doesn't support my audio stuff AT ALL so its good to have a family that supports me, I feel like I got that here at SMD My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
_94fleet Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I wish it was like the old days like when you would steal a man's horse, He would shoot your ass ...And people would be thankful that there was one less horse thief in the world ... x10000 B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
Noel989 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I am going to start recording these instances of Steve being awesome for the haters. Hopefully I don't fill my drive. One more to add He gave A LOT of chicken hill and psyphs CDs at autorama for free He also said he was going to hook me up That's all I can say on that lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SMZ2 Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Wow man I'm glad to hear they didn't take your equipment... I'm in the same situation of being a college student and this hobby isn't cheap and saving takes along time and so does getting everything right, just for someone to take it. Glad you had everything still in you car your alarm must have scared them off. Also for the tool usually Lowes has a contractor section were contractors use something and bring it back or they have marked down stuff around the band saws. That is how it is here atleast or you can check harbor freight they have halfway decent and cheap hand tools. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
8ight Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Wow, Steve's gonna Steve. Good to see that kind of support and offer to help a fellow member. Im glad you still have the majority of your stuff though Jeff. Dude you JUST got those subs too, so I was pissed that they would have taken them. Good to hear everything(minus the minor stuff missing and shattered ass window) is still just fine. Believe me I'm very happy.... I learned a bit from all of this and like I said minus the 20$ window and 20$ in tint to make it look back to normal....I really didn't lose that much. When I'm in Florida this summer again ill ask dad to help me buy a nice wrench set, and ill also buy a nice electrical tools set to get my stuff back the way it should be. It still sucks I have no transmission, and now i can't start her up when I wanna hear some bass since she is at my aunts place for safekeeping... But again I really appreciate all of you guys. It's nice to know so many people on here are either genuinely nice that have no idea who I am and are willing to help (Steve 8ight and a couple others) and for those that do know me even a little bit (ibleedmusik, cleansierra, bump and a few others) its good to know people on here care. My family doesn't support my audio stuff AT ALL so its good to have a family that supports me, I feel like I got that here at SMD I'll extend my hand to help anyone here who I feel isn't a jackass I'm gonna hate
stroupe79 Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 hope you get everything taken care of without too much hassle...I know how insurance companies can be about audio equipment... when/if I go out of town and have to leave my Jeep I make sure to park it at a family or friend's house so they can keep an eye on it..usually my grandparents/or sister will let me keep it in their garage for safe keeping while I am gone... http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 Wow man I'm glad to hear they didn't take your equipment... I'm in the same situation of being a college student and this hobby isn't cheap and saving takes along time and so does getting everything right, just for someone to take it. Glad you had everything still in you car your alarm must have scared them off. Also for the tool usually Lowes has a contractor section were contractors use something and bring it back or they have marked down stuff around the band saws. That is how it is here atleast or you can check harbor freight they have halfway decent and cheap hand tools. I might need to check that out. I'm looking for a good set of wrenches and a good electrician set. I might just get another 25$ Home Depot electrician starter kit. It had everything except a big crimper. But the wrench set I'm not going cheap My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 hope you get everything taken care of without too much hassle...I know how insurance companies can be about audio equipment... when/if I go out of town and have to leave my Jeep I make sure to park it at a family or friend's house so they can keep an eye on it..usually my grandparents/or sister will let me keep it in their garage for safe keeping while I am gone... Yeah I would have done that but my transmission went out as you can see in my build log a couple weeks before. So I couldn't afford to drive it 13 miles in Texas hill country if it went out forgood. So I took a chance leaving it in the covered parking at school. Big mistake. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 Wow, Steve's gonna Steve. Good to see that kind of support and offer to help a fellow member. Im glad you still have the majority of your stuff though Jeff. Dude you JUST got those subs too, so I was pissed that they would have taken them. Good to hear everything(minus the minor stuff missing and shattered ass window) is still just fine. Believe me I'm very happy.... I learned a bit from all of this and like I said minus the 20$ window and 20$ in tint to make it look back to normal....I really didn't lose that much. When I'm in Florida this summer again ill ask dad to help me buy a nice wrench set, and ill also buy a nice electrical tools set to get my stuff back the way it should be. It still sucks I have no transmission, and now i can't start her up when I wanna hear some bass since she is at my aunts place for safekeeping... But again I really appreciate all of you guys. It's nice to know so many people on here are either genuinely nice that have no idea who I am and are willing to help (Steve 8ight and a couple others) and for those that do know me even a little bit (ibleedmusik, cleansierra, bump and a few others) its good to know people on here care. My family doesn't support my audio stuff AT ALL so its good to have a family that supports me, I feel like I got that here at SMD I'll extend my hand to help anyone here who I feel isn't a jackass Appreciate it man, Ike I said before its really nice to have a family that supports my audio hobby since my real family thinks its a waste My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Emoxihax Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Steve being a bouse 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.