Second Skin Audio

How Long Did You Wait For Your Subs ?

ImaNoob

Hey i ordered from FI on the 7th and 33days later the message still says Awaiting Fulfillment.. Just wondering how long it took yours to come in ? I know every one says these subs are worth the wait but dang man..Im getting super impatient....

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

I've had subs takes 90+ days to be built, several different reasons can delay them. Longest was waiting on the slugs to come from china or where ever. But most companies will let you know an approximate wait time if you contact them.

Always under 3 weeks for me. What did u order?

A single 12 fully loaded...I emailed shawn on the 20th, He said he was working on it....I feel like i have been forgoten..lol i dont really want to keep emailing him, and drive him nuts though

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

One month from the time i placed my order till they arrived, just give it time and you'll love what you get as they are worth it over the plethora of other companies out there off the shelf.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Yeah supposedly they are backed up right now. I ordered a sub from them on Feb. 19 went to check to see what was going on with it yesterday because i'm local to them & I was told it still hasn't even been started yet & that it should be done by the end of the month. ;) Not worried though because it's well worth the wait.

3d7304fe.jpg

Always under 3 weeks for me. What did u order?

A single 12 fully loaded...I emailed shawn on the 20th, He said he was working on it....I feel like i have been forgoten..lol i dont really want to keep emailing him, and drive him nuts though

Your defentlly not forgotten, but when a sub is built from scratch in house and things have to be mechined it takes a while. Also Shawn dosnt know when it will ship out, he dosent go in the shop look for ur order check the progress and ask the guys how much longer.

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Thanks....No doubt in my mind about the quality of the subs, I dont think i ever read anything bad about them.....I just want it like yesterday. Im so impatient, and i dont think i ever waited this long on anything i ever ordered....Damn i cant wait to get it....LoL

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived