bass4thetruck

Amp for 2 12" DC Level 3's

24 posts in this topic

I am buying 2 12 inch level 3s and i dont know where to start to look for a amp, i know that DC's subs can handle over the rms all day and i would like to run more then the 900watt rms but i cant tell if a amp is good. for example i know if it says 3000 watts but it doesnt say rms that its not really 3000 watts, but im looking for a good amp that is going to let me get the best out of my subs.

Why not buy a DC amp.... Lol... Just don't buy boss and planet audio amps for your subs.. please...

DC 2k

Why not buy a DC amp.... Lol... Just don't buy boss and planet audio amps for your subs.. please...

i am thinking about dc amp, i just ask a rep for the price and i know not to buy boss and shit like that

DC 2k

i was told not to run any more then 1.7k to a level 3

I am buying 2 12 inch level 3s and i dont know where to start to look for a amp, i know that DC's subs can handle over the rms all day and i would like to run more then the 900watt rms but i cant tell if a amp is good. for example i know if it says 3000 watts but it doesnt say rms that its not really 3000 watts, but im looking for a good amp that is going to let me get the best out of my subs.

If you don´t know if them are doin rated, look at the fusing rule by thump 100 amp of fusing = 1 K watt RMS.

I guess you a SoundQubed (before AQ) 2200 or a Crescendo 2 K, or the said DC 2 K.

i push my to the limits running 2 apsm 1500's to my lvl 3's with 4 coils

If you don´t know if them are doin rated, look at the fusing rule by thump 100 amp of fusing = 1 K watt RMS.

I guess you a SoundQubed (before AQ) 2200 or a Crescendo 2 K, or the said DC 2 K.

i was told to run no more then 1.7k though..

i push my to the limits running 2 apsm 1500's to my lvl 3's with 4 coils

what amp?

Who told you not to run more than 1.7K?

DC 2k is perfect for a pair of Lv 3's

You are talking about 2 of them right? A 2k would not even be as much as they could take. But would be just fine.

Who told you not to run more than 1.7K?

DC 2k is perfect for a pair of Lv 3's

2k to each would be fine?