New SQ set up in the Scion tC, Need Opinions, Options, Ideas please!

HunterJohnson

I've never seen one (rockford unit) in action ... But I know the Pioneer is a remarkable unit when tuned correctly ...

I'd optimise the use of the Pioneer first, then add a processor if you think you need it ...

That's how I feel wanted a 3 opinion. Woohoo I'm really close to buying all the stuff and start tearing my car apart

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

yeah, that HU should do a lot of what you need.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the 80prs is theeee absolute greatest hu made

actually not there is much better headunits out there, but they are far more expensive.

I think its the best headunit that has a reasonable price tag.

the 80prs is theeee absolute greatest hu made

actually not there is much better headunits out there, but they are far more expensive.

I think its the best headunit that has a reasonable price tag.

its the best at its price point and I live in USA so all the sexy japanese HU I cant have. I was thinking about the stage 4 pionner but at 600 bucks more its not worth it

Scion tC SQ Build

I almost suggested that you buy that amp but I figured it would happen. I have a P880PRS which is legendary among Pioneer decks as of late and my friend has an 80PRS in his Accord as far as I can tell there is no difference but the 80PRS is nice and modern with all the features like Bluetooth.

I'm gonna hate

new update...

purchased a MRV-f1507 to power the subs.

now I have all matching alpine 90's amps all expert series

Very Nice !!! Can't wait to see the plans for the amp rack !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I almost suggested that you buy that amp but I figured it would happen. I have a P880PRS which is legendary among Pioneer decks as of late and my friend has an 80PRS in his Accord as far as I can tell there is no difference but the 80PRS is nice and modern with all the features like Bluetooth.

I searched fucking everywhere for it. Found a guy on CL who said he'd post it on eBay to make it legit. So I bought it...$160 shipped!

Scion tC SQ Build

I searched fucking everywhere for it. Found a guy on CL who said he'd post it on eBay to make it legit. So I bought it...$160 shipped!

Damn what a complete steal for the power numbers alone, goes without saying its also a high standard amplifier LOL

I'm gonna hate

Archived