Second Skin Audio

Alright guys you were right.

No need to say. 4 12s in the back would be outright dumb... So ill do what you guys recommend. 2 12s in the trunk in a good box. That way I can focus on upgrading the door speakers ect. Anyways though. I still dont know how to build the port on the box. Ive uses box calculators and know my sizes but it really confuses me. And any help on how to do so or maybe a diagram you could throw at me would be great guys. By the way in need 3 cubes at 30 hz I think would be pretty good good. This is my first box build. Anyways any replies would be very greatly appreciated.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Drawing up some boxes by hand was a good way to start for me. I had to see just how some designs would be built so I did some 2D drawings to figure it all out.

As for designing a box for your car I can't help much. You will need to post some measurements before you get an answer you like, though, I can tell you that.

I'm gonna hate

Width 30 in

Height 12 in

Depth 19 in

Thickness .75 in

Now ill have to measure my trunk when I get home but I think those will work. Ill post the max dimensions asap.

And its a 1994 Pontiac Gran Prix, Amp is a Audiopipe 1800.1 D, And for subs i'm either doing with sundown E class 12s or Sundown SA 12s.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Archived