I had an avenger as a rental car. I beat the ever loving fuck out of it. What a giant turd. I am looking at hte new dart for a new car though. I have a feeling it wont wind up about the WRX or CTS though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Get something with air ride. So you can throw it on the ground as quick as you will your prom date.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

alot of weddings use Chrysler 300's in other countries when i first got mine way back i had my friend drive it with his rental tux from prom the week before we would pull up to the mall or resturant hes walk around and open my door and let me in and out lol people wondered who i was

I had an avenger as a rental car. I beat the ever loving fuck out of it. What a giant turd. I am looking at hte new dart for a new car though. I have a feeling it wont wind up about the WRX or CTS though.

What didn't you like about it?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

it was noisy gutless rattley uncomfortable cheap interior and any time you opened the trunk it poured water from god knows where right into your trunk. The cooler in the dash was a ncie touch though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My prom it didn't matter.

My nephew asked if he could borrow my 300 for his prom. He was nervous as shit. When he piked it up he was shaking so bad he couldn't get the key to his car off his key ring. He did good though. It came back in one piece without a scratch.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

i let my sister take my intrepid to her last day of highschool since i had flip ups n flip down tvs big bass and spinning rims ...bad idea it was low on water and it started smoking so she didnt know what to do so she just kept driving to the house which was about another 15 minutes of good driving ..didnt make it much further before BANG motor blew

it was noisy gutless rattley uncomfortable cheap interior and any time you opened the trunk it poured water from god knows where right into your trunk. The cooler in the dash was a ncie touch though.

Now that you mention it.... I did notice some random rattle coming from the right door somewhere. Right after I washed it I went to get my tux out of the trunk and water poured into it, water came from some kind of holes under the spoiler. I liked the interior, maybe we had different interior packages. I really enjoyed the leather (or what ever material it was) steering wheel.

My prom it didn't matter.

My nephew asked if he could borrow my 300 for his prom. He was nervous as shit. When he piked it up he was shaking so bad he couldn't get the key to his car off his key ring. He did good though. It came back in one piece without a scratch.

I was nervous as hell when I drove the 'stang last year. Never hot rodded it, never even got it above 3k iirc (was already accelerating pretty dang quick). Detailed the whole thing for them as well. The engine bay was a very sad sight. Mice got into the hood liner and made a mess of the whole bay.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived