02Explorer Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Does anyone know an amazing sounding tweeters?
SnowDrifter Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Define amazing It's all in the eye of the beholder lol. What do you want to accomplish? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
02Explorer Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 I want them to be very clear and clean. I want to feel and hear my music.
ric006 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 get some high end focal your gonna pay some cash might as well get the whole component set
KMS Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 I liked my Morel Maximo tweets. I wonder how Morel's higher end tweets sound. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
SnowDrifter Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 So it sounds like you just want some basic tweeters to supplement what you have, no? No need for any sort of high-end product? What do you have for mids? Are you running active crossovers or passive crossovers (or anything at all) Any mounting restrictions? Such as depth, size, or orientation? And what does your budget look like? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Semper Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=264-1034 New Setup; H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs. Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3. Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s. Monoblock; DC 3.5k. 4 Channel; JBL GTO1004. Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04. Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A. Alt; 160a. Batts; Optima, KHC1800.
Mikey Bates Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 I want them to be very clear and clean. I want to feel and hear my music. Lol your not gonna feel tweets haha just hea
Bump4life Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 I want them to be very clear and clean. I want to feel and hear my music. Lol your not gonna feel tweets haha just hea you will feel my DD B2 tweets... pain. they get ridiculously loud and clear. way too loud they get ahah OP do you have any tweeters in your car now? answer snow drifter above so we can better assist you Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Mikey Bates Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 I want them to be very clear and clean. I want to feel and hear my music.Lol your not gonna feel tweets haha just hea you will feel my DD B2 tweets... pain. they get ridiculously loud and clear. way too loud they get ahah OP do you have any tweeters in your car now? answer snow drifter above so we can better assist you Was think more feeling in your body and chest like bass but pain haha touché
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.