larrys95civic Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Thanks for posting the vid brother, but you don't have to lie about my car it's looks and sounds horrible lol. Wish we could have hung out longer, but we will kick it this summer! I saw flex in that video 9518s do not sound horrible It will be better soon I hope, with the my little baby amp in there it really doesn't move much air and old Outcast hits pretty good but doesn't really get low. All of my music is on my Iphone and Ipods so I only have like 3 cd's I use for testing at the shop lol. The old alpine only put 1.8 volts a bunch of years ago so I can only imagine how bad it is now. I was hoping to work on it a little here and there but for the last couple days I haven't been able to eat again, not sure if it's stress from finding out about the other spots they found or what. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Bump4life Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Sounded great to me Larry!! Seriously!! Love dd subs and their sound Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
SlamminBeats Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 we need to meet up this summer, hopefully both our systems are at full potential!! edit: we will meet up! I'm excited! I love DD setups, and 2 9518s!!! yep this is a must hear
larrys95civic Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Been sick as hell today, been throwing up and exhausted. Not sure whats going on, I'm meeting with the doctor tomorrow so i hope he can shed some light on the situation. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Been sick as hell today, been throwing up and exhausted. Not sure whats going on, I'm meeting with the doctor tomorrow so i hope he can shed some light on the situation. That's no good Do you think it's possibly a side affect from one of the meds? I hope you get it figured out ASAP. Keep us posted! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
dog24fret Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 I'm with Snow bro. Let's us know whats up man. I hope your day gets better sir. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Carbon Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Been sick as hell today, been throwing up and exhausted. Not sure whats going on, I'm meeting with the doctor tomorrow so i hope he can shed some light on the situation. Hope you feel better man! Let us know how it goes! Stay strong my friend
Bump4life Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 stay strong man!! i hope the sickness goes away soon!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
larrys95civic Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Hey, I just woke up again today. Going to the doc took it all out of me. The doc says it is a side effect of the meds, it takes a few days for them to really enter your system so I have being sick like this to look forward to lol. But the good news is my blood work says that my body is fighting, I didn't understand what he was talking about with white blood cells and what not but I'm kicking ass on the inside lol. I do have to get an upper gi scan still. I guess it's done with a really high power MRI machine, they think I may have a noncancerous cell group in my upper gi track causing it to constrict on its self. Oh and got a call from the social security office today, I was approved for ss disability for a whole $117.89 a week!! Oh yeah I'm balling now... since rent is 500.00 a month I think I'm screwed lol. I was also approved for medicaid but not for cash assistance or food stamps. And I swear to god the lady said and I quote "because you are a white male and the standards are much higher for you" but she did tell me where a food bank is. I guess once a week they give you groceries which is cool. I don't eat really much but my kids are always growing and starving lol. So for all you guys wanting to be installers because it's cool, don't get sick or you get a whole 400 bucks a month for all your hard work, and I worked part time at Lowes also or it would have been less. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Well there was some good news and not good news. Man I really hope things pan out in the long run bro on the fiances. I'm very glade to hear your body is fighting this. I wouldn't doubt you heard that lol. I can't believe it is so low though bro. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.